Kensei - 4 Chamois Road, Mount Buller
Simple in design yet breathtaking in scope, this cleverly configured and crafted family home is in one of Mount Buller's most convenient locations showcasing every conceivable indulgence over three lavish levels.
Constructed with local timber and stone, discover 4 spacious bedrooms, 3.5 luxurious bathrooms and the expansive comforts of open-plan living and dining. This special space is where the home truly comes alive with the opportunity to entertain gatherings of all sizes, formally and informally.
Framed by floor-to-ceiling glass, expect uninterrupted mountaintop views towards Little Buller Spur and Bourke Street in all directions.
The exclusive address simply speaks for itself. Overlooking Chamois Ski Run (home of the new Olympic Winter Institute of Sport training facility), drive in and drive out before skiing in and out. Take a short stroll to the village for dinner and a drink after the sun goes down.
Thoughtfully detailed and deliberated, this is superior Buller living without compromise. An inspection at 4 Chamois Road will be savoured and enjoyed.
- Kitchen boasting Caesar stone benchtops and glass splashback
- Gas fireplace and hydronic in-floor heating throughout
- Sleeps 11 guests in comfort
- BIR in all 4 bedrooms, 2 with En-suites
- Drying room and laundry with Bosch washing and drying appliances
- Offered fully furnished for a smooth exchange
- Remote-controlled garage featuring internal access
- Intercom system, keyless entry, ample storage
- Moments from Chamois, village life and restaurants
- 2011 Master Builders Association Best Medium Density Housing winner
Exclusively listed by Mark Adams Real Estate