FULLY FURNISHED AND READY TO MOVE IN
- Featuring 3 double bedrooms plus a huge loft 4th bedroom this modern home has been exceptionally maintained over its short life span.
- Quality finishes and spotted gum flooring throughout and spotted gum cladding all around the house.
- Living room features high ceilings and large capacity Danish Morso 3610 wood heater.
- Surrounded by glass the dining and living offer terrific mountain views and easy access to
the huge all weather, spotted gum deck.
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with refrigerated wine storage, magnificent blue gum scalloped benchtop which pairs perfectly with 3.2m long blue gum dining table and benches, and fully designed cypress island bench on wheels with double sided draws.
- Master bedroom has a crafted elm wood king bed with walk in robe and ensuite with spacious shower
- The enormous loft offers flow though ventilated operable skylight windows, terrific jarrah timber shelving which doubles up as storage, 2 crafted timber double beds and would suit many uses from a teenager area to a study/retreat.
- The two other double bedrooms have crafted timber double beds and built in robes and share the family bathroom with a corner spa bath.
- The home includes thousands of dollars of handcrafted custom made timber furniture throughout, from the king size bed to the Jarrah storage bookshelves on castors.
- All sourced from sustainable harvested and recycled timber the owner went to great details to choose the right craftsmen to complete the detailed design of the bespoke hand-made, unique furniture and the timber finishes in the home.
- Additional items include chrome ceiling fans and wall heaters throughout, a separate drying cupboard with spotted gum shelving, ski cupboard and a laundry.
- The home sits on 1067 sqm of land on the highest part of Alpine Ridge and there is loads of space for entertainment or for kids to play.
INSPECTION ONLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH MARK ADAMS REAL ESTATE